Donations to the East Baton Rouge Council on Aging will help reduce waiting lists for various services (Meals on Wheels, Personal Care, Respite, etc.), in effect, helping more seniors to live longer, more fulfilling lives brimming with social interaction, nutritious meals and well-deserved dignity.
By the numbers:
$5.25: Average cost of a home-delivered meal
$7.00: Average cost for 1 hour of house-cleaning
$10.00: Average cost for 1 hour of respite
$50,000.00: Cost for nursing home care (one year average)
We thank you for your help in "Supporting Independence -- Serving Seniors."
Ways to Donate:
1. Donate Online by clicking the "Donate" button above which will take you the Paypal's secure site.
2. Donate by Phone or Mail by calling us at 225.923.8000 or click here for our mailing address.
3. Matching Gift Program where donors can exponentially increase their gifts to the East Baton Rouge Council on Aging. Simply contact your human resources or finance department for more information about your company's/organization's Matching Gift Program.
4. Make a Corporate Donation by clicking here for more info.
5. Planned Givingfor individuals looking to benefit from tax laws can make a contribution to the East Baton Rouge Council on Aging while simultaneously receiving significant subsidies for their personal estates. For more info, click here.